• Individual tax returns
• Business tax returns
• Estate returns
• How to guarantee income for life with insurance
• Reduce Your Cost of Living in Retirement
• Where does life insurance fit in?
• Social Security -- do you know there are 81 different ways that you can begin drawing social security?
• Securities Investment
• Fixed and Indexed Annuities
• Financial audit of your current investments
• Risk analysis
• Estate Planning -- Leave a Legacy for Your Family
• Wills, Trusts, and Power of Attorney
• Notary public
At Woodard & Clark, our goal is to help our clients to prosper in the future and have peace of mind in the present. Following our Prosperity Planner process, our team will assess your goals, both personal and professional, to build a customized financial plan tailored for you, your family and your future.
If you’d like to meet with our team and learn how Woodard & Clark can help you, please contact us today at (401) 433-5858 to schedule a complimentary consultation.